From time to time I write guides/tutorials on topics in lectures that people find confusing. Taken together, they add up to a supplemental textbook.
- Supplemental notes classification scoring, ROC curves, etc.
- contingency table definitions (3 pages)
- Short ROCR discussion. Bioinformatics-2005-Sing-3940-1
- ROC curves – Wikipedia It’s a good article, despite Wikipedia source.
- Lecture notes on measuring performance in classification models Chap5_EvaluatingPerformance RB
- Factors Cheat Sheet (for categorical variables). Lecture April 27, 2017
- How to clean and add to a data set, using R, based on the EPA homework. Two versions of this guide, one a PDF BDA16S BohnDA-gram data editing in R, and the other in .doc form so you can edit out the line numbers on the R code.BDA16S BohnDA-gram data editing in R Other than the format, they should be identical. It is also attached to the EPA regression assignment of April 25.